- Are tickets expected to sell out?
There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So, get your tickets ASAP—we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- What happens if I stop making my layaway payments?
If you miss your payment, you will have a 10-day grace period to pay your next installment before your order is canceled and subject to non-refundable fees.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to four (4) per person.
- Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
Tickets will begin shipping closer to the event. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- How can I avoid ticket fraud?
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate. If you buy resale tickets, we advise you to get them only from trusted friends. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
- What time does the event start & end?
Event times: 7PM - 2AM
Box Office / Ticketing Help Hours: 6PM - 1AM
- Can I enter anytime?
As long as you are holding a valid ticket that has not yet been scanned, you may enter until an hour before the end of the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates (sign up for emails at the bottom of this page). Note: The lineup is subject to change.
View the set times here.
- Can I see a festival map ahead of time?
Yes. Maps showing stage locations, food, bathrooms, etc. will be available prior to the event on this site and the Insomniac app.
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
- What is the camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras that do not have detachable lenses or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- What can I bring with me?
See our complete list of Acceptable and Prohibited Items.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Lost & Found services will be available at the venue during and between show days. Check the festival map for specific locations. Following the event, items will be held at an off-site location. Learn more.
Interior Lost & Found hours:
Friday, February 25: 7:00pm – 2:00am
Saturday, February 26: 7:00pm – 2:00am
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Does the venue have cash machines?
Wasteland will be a cashless event. Credit, debit, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and Android Pay will be accepted. Cash can be exchanged onsite for a prepaid card to use with our merchants.
- Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
Sleeping in cars in the festival parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-festival hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
- I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
- What are the entry requirements & COVID policy?
We are requiring either proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 24 hours (antigen test) or 48 hours (PCR test) before entering the event or proof of full vaccination in order to attend Wasteland.
We ask that you please bring a copy of your negative test results or vaccination card and be prepared to provide it at the event entrance. A photo of your negative test results on your phone will be accepted. If you are planning on getting vaccinated, we encourage you to do so before the event.
- What form of verification is accepted?
Please bring a copy of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results and be prepared to provide it at the festival entrance. A photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results on your phone will also be accepted.
- Can we get a refund?
As stated in the terms of purchase, we do not provide any refunds or exchanges. If you no longer feel comfortable attending the event, we recommend gifting or selling your ticket to a friend or family member.
- Are masks required?
Local and state officials strongly recommend that you wear a mask to keep you and those around you safe.
- Do we have to bring proof each day?
Yes, security will check for verification each day of the festival.
- What are the rapid testing options available near the venue?
We strongly encourage you to obtain a negative test result prior to leaving your city of departure, but you may be able to find local testing options here: https://www.covidclinic.org/san-bernardino/
- What precautions are you taking within the festival to keep things safe and sanitary?
In addition to vaccination and negative test checks, Wasteland will be working closely with local officials to implement necessary safety precautions and will follow state and local health guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- What tests are accepted? Can I take a home test?
A negative PCR or rapid antigen COVID-19 test result that was administered by an official testing center will be accepted. Test results must dated no more than 24 hours prior to entry for an antigen test, or 48 hours for a PCR test.
At-home testing kits that digitally identify individuals and provide a digital timestamp of when the test is taken will be accepted for entry.
- What is fully vaccinated?
"Fully vaccinated" means:
- At least two weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- At least two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
The latest date of your last dose would be February 10th to be considered fully vaccinated.
- When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must have been taken within 24 hours of first entering the festival for an antigen test, or 48 hours for a PCR test. That means the test must be taken between Thursday, February 24th - Saturday, February 26th.
- What if you have one shot and not the second?
You will need to obtain a negative test within 24 hours of first entering the festival for an antigen test, or 48 hours for a PCR test. That means the test must be taken between Thursday, February 24th - Saturday, February 26th.
- Does proof of full vaccination from a foreign country work for entry?
Yes, as long as you're considered fully vaccinated.
- What if I lose my vaccine card at the festival?
We recommend taking a photo of your vaccine card.